The original St Jude’s Church (1888) was built on the east side of Roncesvalles just north of Ritchie.
In 1911 a larger church was constructed to the north.
In 1929, the old church was demolished and in its place a parish hall erected.
Toward the end of it’s life the church sat empty and the hall operated as a market.
There were plans to convert the church into condos but nothing came of this and both buildings were demolished. A new condo was built in there place.