The Daisy Tea Room
An attractive Vitrolite facade on this forgotten restaurant situated on the S/E corner of College and Bathurst. Currently the home of Sneaky Dees . Thanks to M. Ross for the info in locating this one.
Below, the building can be seen in 1951 or so with the second floor addition.
And finally, an earlier location of the Daisey Tea Room across the street on the north side circa 1930.
A closer look at this photo reveals this cover from the Saturday Evening Post.
Painted by the great J.C. Leyendecke.