The Church of the Holy Trinity
Built in 1847, the Church was spared demolition when the Eaton centre was built in 1976. A recent visit revealed this little detail.
The paw prints from a long dead raccoon that walked across the bricks as they were drying in 1847. The brick to the right appears to have a bird’s footprint as well.
A complete history of the Church of the Holy Trinity can be found here.