Bathurst and Wellington/Then and Now
The N/E corner in 1939.
One year later, the entire block has been replaced by this Art Moderne showroom for International Harvester.
By the early 1980’s it was operating as an auto/truck collision repair shop.
Recently the building was demolished and The Thompson Hotel built in it’s place.
The facade of the original showroom has been replicated.