Dundas and Spadina/Then and Now
Dundas Street West looking across Spadina Avenue 1909
Note the trees and boulevard have disappeared as the road was widened.The grand house on the right was built by Dr. H.H. Moorehead in 1886 and was demolished in 1920 or so. The Standard Theatre was the built on this corner in 1921. Re-namned the Strand in 1935 and after the war The Victory.
It’s no longer a residential neighbourhood.