Spadina and Dundas/ Then and Then and Now
The same view a year later. Note the trees and boulevard
have disappeared as the road was widened.The grand house on the right was built by Dr. H.H. Moorehead in 1886 and was demolished shortly after this picture was taken. The Standard Theatre was the built on this corner in 1921. Re-namned the Strand in 1935 and after the war The Victory.